Sometimes we just need a reset!
As simple as this may sound, searching through the tomes that are the manufacturer’s instruction manual can be a bit daunting. That’s why Mac in tech support put together these simplified resetting guidelines for some of our more popular drives.
SMV Operating Instruction Manual – Parameter Reset Code found on page 38 of 68
Commission Code: No. P199 “Program Selection”
For additional information on how to navigate the SMV local keypad and display, refer to section 4.1, pg 23 – 25 for a basic synopsis.
If the EPM does not contain valid OEM settings, a flashing GF will be displayed when P199 is set to 1 or 2.
When P199 is set to 1, the drive operates from the OEM settings stored in the EPM Module and no other parameters can be changed (GE will be displayed if attempted)
Frenic-Mini Series User Manual – Parameter Reset Code found on page 283 of 366, section 9.2.5
Parameter Code: H03 – Data Initialization: (Set to 1: Initialize All Function Code Date to factory Defaults)
- Press PRG / RESET to display “1.F _ _” on the LED screen Press the down arrow until “1.H_ _” shows.
- Press FUNC / DATA to enter the code group, this should display “H 00”.
- Use the arrow keys to scroll, continue scrolling until the screen displays “H 03”.
- Press FUNC / DATA to enter the H03 menu, use the arrow key to change the value to “01”.
- Store the change by pressing FUNC / DATA. The LED screen will indicate a change has been made by momentarily displaying the word “SAVE”.
- Return to the main screen by pressing PRG / RESET twice.
WJ200 Series User Manual – Parameter Reset Code found on page 313 of 420, section 6-14
Parameter Code: B084: (Set to 02: Initialize All Parameters)
- Press ESC to show function code “d001“
- Press ESC three more times to show “b001“
- Press UP arrow key to change function code (“b001” → “b084“)
- Press SET to display current value of “00“
- Press UP arrow key to “02” then press SET to save data and initialize parameters
C100 Series User Manual – Parameter Reset Code found on page 56-57 of 273, section 3.3.3
Parameter Code: H93: (Set to 1: Initialize All Parameters)
The following example demonstrates parameter initialization using code H93 (Parameter
initialize) in the Function group 2.
Once executed, parameter initialization will delete all modified values for all codes and groups.
E510 Series User Manual – Parameter Reset Code found on page 109 of 358, section 13-08
Parameter Code: 13-08: (Set to 4*: Restore Factory Setting – 60Hz, 230V/460V)
The parameters values can be changed from the Edit screen with the up, down and < / RESET shift key.
To save a parameter press the READ/ENTER key
*Or set to whatever your supply voltage happens to be, if not 230/460V
Teco Westinghouse E510 Quick Start Up Guide – Factory Reset Parameter Code found on page 2 of 2, step 7
CFW300 Series User Manual – Parameter Reset Code found on page 4 of 151, summary of reviews
CFW300 Programming Manual – Backup Parameter Codes found on page 40 of 151
Parameter Code: P204: (Set to 05: Load 60Hz Parameters)
When P204 = 5 or 6, parameters P295 (Inv. Rated Current), P296 (Line Rated Voltage) and P308 (Serial Address) are not changed.
The operation of uploading this memory (P204 = 7), can also be done via digital inputs (DIx).