IBOCO wiring duct is sold by the foot and is sold in box quantities only. All IBOCO wire duct includes a cover and the cover holds firmly onto the wire duct!
Each length of wiring duct is 2 meters (6 feet, 6 3/4 inches). IBOCO wire duct is UL recognized, CSA certified and meets UL 94V0 for flame retardance. Iboco wiring duct may not qualify for free shipping, please note free shipping applies only to shipments up to 50 pounds.
IBOCO wire duct is often used as an alternative to cable ties or wire duct guides and is ideal for organizing short runs of wire and cable.
IBOCO wiring duct series include:
- T1 series (our most popular series!) - open slot wide finger wire duct, available in light grey or white
- T1-E series - open slot narrow finger wire duct, available in light grey or white
- T1-K series - open slot black wire duct, generally used for data communication applications
- T1-B series - open slot blue wire duct, generally used in chemical plants or anywhere explosive gases may be
- TS (solid duct, no mounting holes)/TSH (solid duct with mounting holes) series - solid wall wire duct, light gray only
IBOCO slotted duct has fingers to hold wires inside the duct. You can direct wires in and out of the duct or remove fingers to modify the size of your opening. Solid duct is available with (TSH) or without (TS) mounting holes and used where longer wire runs are needed. Solid duct is common for conveyor systems and packaging.
Looking to cross from popular competitors? IBOCO T1 series cross over from:
- Panduit G series (T1-1515 woudl be equivalent to G1.5x1.5)
- Tyton SL series (T1-1515 would be SL1.5x.1.5)
- T&B Taylor T series
- Hoffman A series
Our popular Iboco T1E wiring duct includes the cover and carries a UL 94V-0 flammability rating.
IBOCO wire duct accessories include:
- SEP-E separators- allows the physical separation of circuits with different voltages and/or functions within your wire duct.
- CL wire management retainers and TR1/TR1E- help retain wires during installation.
- DM ID tags- resolves the problem of circuit identification DUCKMARK.
- ZP1 & ZP2 mounting inserts- used to mount components and SEP-E separators inside duct.
- DUCTFIX rivets- can be used to install all types of wiring duct with standard mounting holes.
- RT-4/RT-6 rivet tools- punch rivets in wire duct in a fast and efficient way.
- SX-15 hand cuct cutter- quick way to cut wire duct.
- WT2 duct & tubing cutter: cut and manage wire duct with high precision and efficiency.
|Alternate Part Number
|Please Contact Us
|Weight - lbs.
|Base Unit of Measure
- Width (inches): 1
- Height (inches): 1
- Color: Blue
- Feet per carton : 108