Idec offers a full line of enabling and grip switches!
An enabling switch allows a machine to operate only when the switch is pressed and held in the middle position (position 2). It will disable the machine when released (position 1) or further pressed (position 3).
Enabling switches from Idec:
- HE1B - basic switch with 1NO contact
- HE2B - Redundant (double) switch with DPDT contact and up to 2 push and 2 return monitor contacts
- HE3B - Rectangular push area switch with DPDT snap action contacts, 16mm panel cut out.
- HE5B - Round pushbutton type with DPDT snap action contacts, 16mm panel cut out.
- HE6B - 3-position enabling switch with monitoring contacts - smallest in its class!
Grip switches from Idec:
- HE1G - Grip-style with optional built-in e-stop
- HE2G - Compact grip-style with optional built-in e-stop, also has lighter operating force to ON position
- HE2G - Compact, grip-style with optional built-in e-stop
|See Spec or N/A
|Please Contact Us
|Weight - lbs.
|Base Unit of Measure
- Compact, light-weight grip switch provides a comfortable hold
- Compact design fits comfortably in the hand
- Light operating force ensures worry-free operation
- 3-position switch with distinctive tactile feedback
- Dual enabling contacts ensure a high level of safety