Our Novus N1540 series of process meters was designed with advanced technology for highest performance and reliability in the most demanding applications.
Based on an advanced and robust hardware platform, the N1540 can be fully programmed via its front keypad or via a USB interface. The unique USB interface makes programming simple. It allows, for example, the set up of several instruments with the same programming parameters with extreme ease while saving precious time. The USB interface also provides an invaluable means for continuous monitoring of the measured process variable.
The N1540 series is only 35 mm in depth and can be easily installed in panels and enclosures where space is at a premium. Dual alarm relays and a convenient 24V auxiliary power supply are also available in this competitively priced process meter.
Novus has also introduced retransmission models:
The N1540 has an analog output which performs the retransmission of the measured process variable (PV) values. The analog retransmission can be scaled, i.e., there are minimum and maximum limits to establish the retransmission range. The analog retransmission output is electrically isolated the other indicator circuits.
|Alternate Part Number||N1540 RT USB 24V, Retransmission|
|Meter Type||Digital Indicators|
|Amp Rating||See Spec|
|Availability||Please Contact Us|
|Weight - lbs.||2.000000|
|Base Unit of Measure||Each|
|Product Series||N1540 Series|
Series Features Include:
- Display: LED 7-segment, 5-digit, 17 mm high
- Input Type: Thermocouples J, K, T, N, R, S, B, E, Pt100, 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-50 mV, 0-5 Vdc, 0-10 Vdc.
- Accuracy: Thermocouples J, K, T: 0.2% of span ± 1 ° C; Thermocouple N, R, S, B: 0.2% of span ± 3 ° C; - --- Pt100, 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0- 5 Vdc, 0-10 Vdc: 0.2% of span
- Sampling Rate: Up to 55 per second
- Input resolution: 15 bits
- Analog Output: 0-20 mA or 4-20 mA (optional) - electrically isolated
- Output Resolution: 12 bits
- Alarm: Two alarms
- Alarm Types: Minimum, maximum, minimum differential, maximum differential, differential out of range, sensor open.
- Auxiliary Power Supply: 24 Vdc
- Optional: Analog output (4-20 mA or 0-20 mA), RS485.
- Communication: RS-485 Modbus RTU optional
- Safety: Password protected configuration
- Configuration Interface: USB type Mini B (powered)
- Power Supply: 100 to 240 Vac / dc (± 10%) or 12 to 24 Vdc / 24 Vac (-10% / +20%)
- Maximum Consumption: 6 VA
- Dimensions : 96 x 48 x 34 mm (1/8 DIN)
- Front Panel: IP65; Polycarbonate (PC) UL94 V-2
- Enclosure: IP30; PC UL94 V-2
- Operating Conditions: 0 to 50 ° C, and 0 to 80% RH up to 30 °C
- Approvals: CE, UL and cUL
Learn more about Novus here!