The 55/57 series are cost-effective and compact triac variable AC voltage supplies that are manufactured especially for the vibratory feeder, fan, pump, heating, and lighting industries.
All models feature single-phase AC input and fully variable AC output. The enclosed version comes with a rugged housing, power on/off switch, power on indicator lamp, front access fuse, as well as convenient input and output cords and plugs.
The heart of the control is a triac fired in a manner to adjust phase and thereby vary speed. The 55 Series is designed to work with shaded pole, permanent split capacitor, permanent split-phase, universal motors or any resistive load. It is not designed for capacitor start motors.
It also can be used with heating elements as a simple temperature control. Open chassis models include speed pot knob and dial.
The 55/57 Series AC Motor Speed control is a triac based single phase variable voltage supply. It is used primarily with single phase AC motors and universal motors that ARE NOT CAPACITOR START designs.
- 55AC10E- Enclosed, NEMA 1, 120V, 10 Amp, 1hp
- 55AC15E- Enclosed, NEMA 1, 120V, 15 Amp, 1.5hp
- 57AC10E- Enclosed, NEMA 1, 240V, 10 Amp, 2hp
- 57AC15E- Enclosed, NEMA 1, 240V, 15 Amp, 2.5hp
- Change E to C on any of the above for the chassis versions
|Alternate Part Number||AC Speed Control, Enclosed, NEMA 1, Replaced 55AC10-21|
|Input Voltage||120V, Single Phase|
|Output||Single Phase Output|
|Type of Drive||General Purpose|
|STO (Safe Torque Off)||No|
|Product Series||55/57 Series|
|Weight - lbs.||1.518000|
|Input Phase||Single Phase|
- Variable AC voltage supply
- 55AC10C is the chassis version (no enclosure)
- 55AC10E is the enclosed version and comes with rugged housing, power on/off switch, power on indicator lamp, front access fuse and convenient input/output cords and plugs
- All models feature single phase AC input and fully variable AC output
- Temperature ...-10° to +45° C.
- AC Input Voltage ...±10% Rated Line Voltage
- Input Frequency ... 50/60 Hz.
- Designed to work with shaded pole, permanent split capacitor, permanent split-phase, universal motors or any resistive load
- Great for fan, pump, heating, lighting and vibratory feeder industries
- Please note: this series is not designed for capacitor start motors