A compact solution for heat dissipation!
SSR's dissipate heat during switching - when using an SSR this problem of heat dissipation must be managed.
It is very important to select the correct heatsink to allow maximum performance from the SSR. The use of the correct heatsink has a direct influence on the maximum load current that can be switched and the maximum ambient temperature of the SSR.
You will need to use a thermal pad between the relay and the heatsink - if you do not use a thermal pad then you must use a heat transfer compound (grease). For very high performance applications air cooling or other options may be necessary.
If you need assistance sizing your heatsink please contact us - we have engineers ready to help you!
|Alternate Part Number||HEATSINK-15A|
|Availability||Please Contact Us|
|Weight - lbs.||0.2500|
|Base Unit of Measure||Each|
- Compact, DIN rail mountable heat sink
- Handles up to 15 amps
- Dimensions: 50x50x80mm
- Thermal resistance: 2.4°C/W
- Can handle up to 20 amps from the relay
- Thermal pad would be HSP-2, please order as accessory
- DIN rail mountable
- This product is a direct replacement for Hongfa HF92B-80
- 10 piece order minimum
- We also supply solid state relays!