Looking for a new opportunity? Learn more about our open positions below.
You may submit your resume at the bottom of this page or drop it off at the office.
Business Development Specialist
Marshall Wolf Automation currently has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Development Specialist (BDS) to lead an expanding OEM account segment in Chicago market. This position will leverage traditional and digital marketing methods to develop new accounts, re-establish relationship with OEM customers, and to provide support for a thriving e-commerce group.
- Knowledge of industrial automation, electrical controls, and components associated with motion and temperature control.
- Solid understanding of local market and competitors
- Industry experience (automation distribution) and industrial sales experience
- Solid problem-solving abilities, selling skills and the ability to work independently.
- Goal oriented, and results focused: hunters mentality.
- Engineering degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Effective communicator with co-workers, managers, and vendors.
- Coachable and enthusiastic team player
- Strong computer skills a must with proficiency in Microsoft Office & CRM’s
- Ability to work in a hybrid role, balancing inside support and outside sales activities
Principle Duties and Requirements:
- Actively expand territory through development of new business
- Supports Web Team with incoming leads, OEM guidance and quote follow up.
- Continuous customer engagement via in-person visits, phone, email, virtual means
- Report and track opportunities and activities in NetSuite CRM
- Works closely with vendor partners for knowledge and project expertise
- Meet or exceed targets related to activities, sales opportunities, and sales goals
- Special projects as needed
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical insurance
- 401K available
- 2 weeks PTO
Interested in a position listed above? Please fill out the form below.