Outside Sales Engineer
Marshall Wolf Automation, a family owned industrial automation distributor, has an immediate opening for an outside technical sales electrical engineer. We are a locally private owned company that has been in business since 1984 and are looking to grow our business.
We are an authorized distributor for many top brands in our industry including AC Tech-Lenze, IDEC, Pepperl + Fuchs, Carlo Gavazzi, Advantech and Fuji Electric. You can view all of our products at www.wolfautomation.com.
This full-time position would focus on the OEM market in Northern Illinois/Wisconsin. Experience with our manufacturers or similar lines is a requirement, as well as technical knowledge of AC drives, motors and PLC’s along with familiarity of sensors, switches and relays.
Skills required for this position include:
- Highly motivated and sales oriented
- Electrical Engineer degree preferred
- Ability to use basic computer programs for quoting, reporting and sales contact information (database and word processing programs)
- Strong work ethic – this position will involve some time in the office but mostly be visiting customers
- Excellent communication skills – you will be working heavily with our vendors and customers as well as our inside sales staff
- Must be a self starter and highly motivated
- Goal oriented individual as yearly goals will be set and expected to be met
- A 40+ hour work week is expected
Salary plus commission.
Medical Insurance & 401K available.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in a position listed above? Please fill out the form below.