Nothing beats the classic Simpson 260-8 for monitoring fluctuating trends and rates!
The portable 260-8 can be used anywhere - your workshop, a lab or in the field.
The Simpson Electric 260-8P features an additional resettable overload protection circuit and audible continuity checking. It also includes batteries, a manual and full-size test leads with threaded probe tips and screw-on alligator clips.
Marshall Wolf Automation is your authorized Simpson Electric distributor.
|Alternate Part Number
|260-8, General Purpose
|Please Contact Us
|Weight - lbs.
|Base Unit of Measure
- Easy to operate - two knobs control the selection of functions and ranges
- More than 20 measurement ranges for DC voltage and current, AC voltage and current, resistance
- Large, tri-colored dial with mirrored scale to prevent parallax error
- Reverse recessed safety jacks prevent operator and tool contact with electrical connections
- Rugged phenolic case with reinforced walls for maximum durability
- Self-shielding taut-band meter movement provides added shock resistance