The Idec RV8H series Interface relays are ideal for PLC and electronic systems, industrial automation, panel builders, assembly machine applications and other applications that require a high switching capability in a compact space.
- Can be used as a universal interfaces between the controller and the actuator to switch small and medium size loads.
- Reduce installation time with these pre-assembled relays and sockets.
- Class I, Division 2 means flammable gases, vapors or liquid may be present. These are not normally present in an explosive concentration but may accidentally exist.
Replacement relays and sockets are also available. Optional accessories include jumpers, spacers and marking plates to facilitate wiring and quick identifications.
Marshall Wolf Automation is your authorized stocking distributor for the full line of IDEC!
RV8 Series Updates:
- Effective September 2017 RV8 series 14mm interface relays will have two DC ratings added to the UL certifications; 1 pole 12A, 24VDC resisitive and 2 pole 6A, 24VDC resistive.
- Effective February 2018 RV8H/RV8S will have a new locking lever shape, the modified relays will be 1.4mm longer than the current relays.
|Type of Relay||6mm Interface|
|Options||No Special Options|
|Amp Rating||6 Amp|
|Product Series||RV8H Series|
|Availability||Please Contact Us|
|Weight - lbs.||0.0600|
|Base Unit of Measure||Each|
The RV8H Series:
- 6mm electromechanical relay
- 6 amp contact rating
- Class 1, Div 2
- Relay package comes standard with gold plated contacts, for dry current applications
- 1 pole
- 70mm height from DIN rail
- Pre-assembled relay and DIN mount socket
- Universal screw terminals (flat and phillips!)
- Lever for easy locking and removal of relay