In 2018 the PXR3 series will switch to Version 2. You will notice a '1' in the part number becoming a '2'.
- Example: PXR3-RAY1-4V0A1 will now be PXR3-RAY2-4V0A1
- Version 2 has similar form, fit, function and programming
- The pricing remains the same
- This version change is an upgrade in the microchip components
Our Fuji PXR temperature controllers have auto-tuning and fuzzy controls as well as self-tuning. Self-tuning automatically re-tunes the controller under certain conditions, without the need to revert to auto-tuning.
The screw-terminal on the back eliminates the need for a socket!
Remote monitoring of up to 31 Fuji PXR temperature controllers at a time is possible with the RS485 option that uses the industry-standard Modbus ™ protocol. The communications option comes with our free Windows®-based software, PXR-LITE ™. The software allows you to program the Fuji PXR controller from the PC and view real-time data and trend graph while logging the data on to a text file.
Standard Features Include:
- PID with auto-tuning, PID self-tuning and fuzzy control are installed as standard.
- Front side waterproof specification in conformity with NEMA4X (standard).
- Two alarms are equipped, and 8-step ramp/soak function can be installed as an option.
|Alternate Part Number||Latest Version of PXR3-RAY1-4V0A1|
|Availability||Please Contact Us|
|Product Series||PXR Series|
|Digital or Analog||Digital|
|Input||Universal (t/c, RTD, mA)|
|Size||1/32 DIN 48x24mm|
|Weight - lbs.||0.3300|
|Base Unit of Measure||Each|
- PID auto-tuning, self-tuning, and fuzzy control
- NEMA 4X watertight front panel
- Re-transmission output, RS-485 communication (option)
- Alarm (2 points), 8-step ramp soak (option)
- Heating/cooling control version available
- External contact input (2 points), timer function (option)