The Fuji PXR series (except for the PXR3 and socketed version of PXR4) will be replaced by the new PXF series at the end of 2017.
Our Fuji PXR temperature controllers have auto-tuning and fuzzy controls as well as self-tuning. Self-tuning automatically re-tunes the controller under certain conditions, without the need to revert to auto-tuning.
The screw-terminal on the back eliminates the need for a socket!
Remote monitoring of up to 31 Fuji PXR temperature controllers at a time is possible with the RS485 option that uses the industry-standard Modbus ™ protocol. The communications option comes with our free Windows®-based software, PXR-LITE ™. The software allows you to program the Fuji PXR controller from the PC and view real-time data and trend graph while logging the data on to a text file.
Standard Features Include:
- PID with auto-tuning, PID self-tuning and fuzzy control are installed as standard.
- Front side waterproof specification in conformity with NEMA4X (standard).
- Two alarms are equipped, and 8-step ramp/soak function can be installed as an option
- PXR4-XXS1 are socketed versions (S1)
- If it is an S1 then -4V would use an 8-pin socket (PG-08) and -5V or -GB use an 11-pin socket (PG-11)
- Socketed versions of the new PXF series are expected in 2019
|Alternate Part Number||Available Thru 2019, Replacement is PXF4|
|Availability||Please Contact Us|
|Product Series||PXR Series|
|Digital or Analog||Digital|
|Size||1/16 DIN 48x48mm|
|Weight - lbs.||0.4410|
|Base Unit of Measure||Each|
Power supply voltage
- 100 V (-15%) to 240 V (+10%) AC, 50/60 Hz or 24 V (±10%) AC 50/60 Hz, 24 V (±10%) DC
- When using 100 V AC: 8 VA or less
- When using 220 V AC: 10 VA or less
- When using 24 V AC/DC: 10VA
- 20 MΩ or more (500 V DC)
- Power supply-ground: 1500 V AC for 1 min
- Power supply-others: 1500 V AC for 1 min
- Ground-relay output: 1500 V AC for 1 min
- Ground-alarm output: 1500 V AC for 1 min
- Others: 500 V AC for 1 min
- Thermocouple: 1 MΩ or more
- Voltage: 450 kΩ or more
- Current: 250Ω (external resistor)
Allowable signal source resistance
- Thermocouple: 100Ω or less
- Voltage: 1 kΩ or less
Need More Information?
- Fuji Temperature Control PXR-4 Series Datasheet
- Fuji Temperature Control PXR-4 Series Instruction Manual
- Fuji Temperature Control PXR-4 Socket Type Micro-Controller X Datasheet
- Fuji Temperature Control PXR Catalog
- Fuji Temperature Control PXR4/5/7/9 Series Operation Manual
- Fuji Temperature Control PXR Series RS-485 Modbus Communication Manual
- Fuji Temperature Control PX Series Application Examples