These are the most commonly used solid state relays in the industry today!
The RM1A (zero switching) and RM1B (instant-on) series can be used in a wide range of applications including resistive, inductive and capacitive loads.
The RM1A series is a single phase, zero switching (also called zero cross) solid state relay.
Applications include plastics molding machinery, packaging machines, soldering equipment and food processing equipment.
|Control Voltage||20 to 280VAC|
|Amp Rating||50 Amp|
|Type of Relay||Hockey Puck|
|Output Switching||Zero Crossing|
|Product Series||RM1A Series|
|Weight - lbs.||0.1520|
|Base Unit of Measure||Each|
- AC solid state relay
- Zero Switching (RM1A) or Instant-On (RM1B)
- Available in: 230AC (23), 480VAC (48), 600VAC (60)
- Control voltage: 20-280VAC/22-48VDC (A) or 3-32VDC (D)
- 25, 50, 75 or 100 amps
- Builtin-in varistor
- Clip-on IP20 protection cover
- Can be used for resistive, inductive and capacitive loads
- LED indicator