Our IDEC hockey puck style RSS series of solid state relays allow switching of the most demanding loads.
This panel mount SSR is highly resistant to inrushes and has a built-in snubber, the RSS series is ideal for switching loads such as transformers and heaters.
Available with either DC (4-32V) or AC (90-280V) inputs with output current ratings up to 90A. All models feature zero-voltage turn-on to reduce inrush current and a dual SCR switch (rather than a triac) for enhanced reliability and superior heat dissipation properties.
|Control Voltage||4 to 32VDC|
|Amp Rating||10 Amp|
|Type of Relay||Hockey Puck|
|Output Switching||Zero Crossing|
|Product Series||RSS Series|
|Weight - lbs.||0.2100|
|Base Unit of Measure||Each|
- Input status LED Indicator
- Dual SCR output with epoxy free design
- Direct bond copper substrate with direct output lead frame termination
- Internal transient protection – built-in snubber
- EMC compliant (level 3)
- 1200 Volt blocking voltage
- 4000 Volt optical isolation
- Zero crossing voltage turn-on
- High surge capability
- Optional fingersafe cover (RSS-CVR)
- RSSAN has 90-280VAC voltage range
- RSSDN has 3 to 32VDC voltage range