Speed sensing of motors is an important requirement for industrial applications!
Our Dart Controls speed sensors can be used with our digital DC speed controls or as feedback to a plc/HMI/SCADA system,
Customers choose our Dart PU Series over encoders on the market for many reasons: reliability, ease of installation, and value.
Originally designed for the harsh, continuous duty of a pizza oven, this motor speed sensor is used around the world in a wide variety of applications with a very simple design.
This product may also be called hall effect sensors, hall effect pick-up and motor speed sensors.
If you have limited space that prevents physical contact with the motor shaft please consider using the OPU photoelectric optical pick-up.
The Dart PU series pick-up is a low cost and reliable way to monitor motor speed!
|Speed Controller Type||Speed Sensors|
|Weight - lbs.||0.5500|
|Base Unit of Measure||Each|
- PU-E Series pick-up mounts directly on shaft being monitored using single 10-32 screw.
- Maximum speed: 5,000 RPM or 50,000 pulses per minute.
- Supply voltage +4.5 VDC to +24 VDC.
- NPN open collector output signal with built-in pull-up resistor. Square wave output,signal voltage equals supply voltage. +5 VDC to 24 VDC supply voltage. Current sink: 50mA absolute maximum.
- Operating temperature: -10° C. to +45° C.
- Stainless steel ball bearing.
- Compact housing of molded "Santoprene" plastic rubber.
- Output cable-6‘ rubber jacketed, 3-wire 18AWG conductors; red wire: +VDC supply input black wire: Common white wire: Signal A brown wire: Signal B (model PU-20EQUAD only)
Need More Information?
- Dart Control PUE Series Spec Sheet
- Dart Control PUE Instruction Manual
- Dart Control MD Series Sales Brochure
- Dart Control 2016 Line Catalog