The 55/57 series are cost-effective and compact triac variable AC voltage supplies that are manufactured especially for the vibratory feeder, fan, pump, heating, and lighting industries.
All models feature single-phase AC input and fully variable AC output. The enclosed version comes with a rugged housing, power on/off switch, power on indicator lamp, front access fuse, as well as convenient input and output cords and plugs.
The heart of the control is a triac fired in a manner to adjust phase and thereby vary speed. The 55 Series is designed to work with shaded pole, permanent split capacitor, permanent split-phase, universal motors or any resistive load. It is not designed for capacitor start motors.
It also can be used with heating elements as a simple temperature control. Open chassis models include speed pot knob and dial.
The 55/57 Series AC Motor Speed control is a triac based single phase variable voltage supply. It is used primarily with single phase AC motors and universal motors that ARE NOT CAPACITOR START designs.
- 55AC10E- Enclosed, NEMA 1, 120V, 10 Amp, 1hp
- 55AC15E- Enclosed, NEMA 1, 120V, 15 Amp, 1.5hp
- 57AC10E- Enclosed, NEMA 1, 240V, 10 Amp, 2hp
- 57AC15E- Enclosed, NEMA 1, 240V, 15 Amp, 2.5hp
- Change E to C on any of the above for the chassis versions
|Alternate Part Number||AC Speed Control, Chassis, Replaced 57AC10|
|Speed Controller Type||AC Speed Controls|
|Availability||Please Contact Us|
|Product Series||55/57 Series|
|Weight - lbs.||0.500000|
|Base Unit of Measure||Each|
- Variable AC voltage supply
- 240VAC input, 0 to 240VAC output, single phase
- Maximum output amps: 15
- Chassis version, no enclosure
- For enclosed version please see 57AC10E