Our Idec RJ series are slim power relays with a large switching capacity.
The RJ1S is a one pole relay with a 12A contact rating, the RJ2S is a two pole relay with an 8A rating.
Available in a range of voltages, you can also choose with LED indicator (L) or without LED indicator (no L) or with or without diode (with has a D).
The RJ series uses the SJ series of relay sockets.
Marshall Wolf Automation is your authorized IDEC distributor!
|Type of Relay||Ice Cube Relay|
|Options||No Special Options|
|Amp Rating||See Spec|
|Product Series||RJ Series|
|Weight - lbs.||0.0400|
|Base Unit of Measure||Each|
- RJ series slim general purpose relays
- Compact size: 12.7mm width
- SPDT (RJ1S) or DPDT (RJ2S)
- RJ1S is 12A contact rating, RJ2S is 8 amp
- Electrical life: 200,000 cycles (AC Load) and 100,000 cycles (DC Load)
- Mechanical life: 30 million cycles (AC coil) and 50 million cycles (DC coil)
- Highly visible Indicator LED using IDEC's unique light guide design1
- RoHS Complaint (2002/95/EC)
- Authorized IDEC distributor