The i500 series from Lenze is available in i510 and i550 models. This is the i550 model. Please note that the keypad interface module is sold separately (I5MADK0000000S).
The i550 series is ideal for more sophisticated speed/torque applications up to 150 hp (for simple, lower hp applications please see the i510 series).
The i500 already conforms to future standards in accordance with EN 50598-2 efficiency classes (IE). The space saving design and interface options give you an extremely fast set-up.
This modular systems gives you a wide variety of product configurations and is recommended for pumps and fans, conveyors, formers, winders, traveling drives, tools and hoist drives.
Three set-up methods are available using the keypad, the smart keypad-app or EASY starter.
|Input Voltage||200/240V, Single Ph. Only|
|Horsepower||1/3 hp (.33)|
|Output||3 Phase Output|
|Housing/Enclosure||NEMA 1 or IP20 (See Spec)|
|Type of Drive||Sensorless Vector|
|Options||Application I/O, Integrated EMC Filter|
|Availability||Please Contact Us|
|Product Series||i550 Series|
|Weight - lbs.||2.2900|
- Streamlined design
- Scalable functionality
- Ideal for sophisticated speed/torque applications up to 150 hp
- Keypad interface module is sold separately (I5MADK0000000S)
- Easy to use!
- Confirms to future standards
- Space saving design: 2.36" wide, 5.12" deep up to 3hp, fits in a 6" deep cabinet up to 15hp
- Zero-clearance mounting (bookshelfing the drive/mounting side by side) with no derating!
- Modular system allows for various product configurations
- Ideal for pumps and fans, conveyors, formers, winders, tool and hoist drives
- 3 set up methods; keypad, smart keypad-app, EASY starter
- i550 available with standard I/O (0S) or Application I/O (1S)
- 200% overload current for short term transient loads, 150% for 60 seconds
- DC-injection braking
- V/f controls (linear, quadratic, VFCeco)
- Sensorless vector control
- i550: has vector control with feedback
- i550: Dynamic braking through brake resistance
- i550: STO - safe torque off
- i550: CANopen, EtherCAT, EtherNet, I/P, Modbus, PROFIBUS, PROFINET
- i550: Internal 24VDC, 100mA supply to power your devices
- Digital inputs/outputs (5/1), analog inputs/outputs (2/1), i550 offers optional extension relays
- Will eventually be available in 75, 100, 125 and 150hp
- i550 suppors both PNP/Active High and NPN/Active Low logic
Need More Information?
- Lenze i500 Flyer
- Lenze i500 Brochure
- Lenze i500 Dimensions
- Lenze i500 Reference Card
- AC Tech Lenze i550 Project Planning
- AC Tech Lenze i550 2.25 ‚Äö√Ñ√∂‚àö√ë‚àö‚àÇ‚Äö√†√∂‚àö√´‚Äö√†√∂¬¨¬Æ 2.2kW Mounting Instructions
- AC Tech Lenze i550 2.25 ‚Äö√Ñ√∂‚àö√ë‚àö‚àÇ‚Äö√†√∂‚àö√´‚Äö√†√∂¬¨¬Æ 2.2kW Commissioning Instructions