Looking for a power supply for applications where you require a lower profile (depth)? Our Carlo Gavazzi SPD series is the perfect choice.
All models have a front potentiometer to easily adjust the output voltage. This useful feature can provide a voltage surplus when line voltage losses cause low voltages to the load. The series is available up to 100 Watts and are a class 2 supply (91 W).
Our Carlo Gavazzi power supplies will accept a 120/220 V input voltage and provide a DC voltage output. We offer outputs in 5 VDC, 12 VDC, 15 VDC, 24 VDC, and 48 VDC.
A built-in filter is available on some units. For higher currents, our 120 W, 240 W, and 480 W versions can be used in parallel mode. Additionally, some models are available with detachable wiring terminals.
Carlo Gavazzi also offers 3-phase power supplies available in these output sizes: 120W, 240W, 480W and 960W. They can be powered by either three phases, or two-phases at a slight derating, and are available with an adjustable 24VDC output (some models are also offered in 12 or 48VDC).
All SPD Power Supplies are approved according to UL, cUL, TUV and CE safety standards: UL class 2 recognized and Class B for the emissions according to European standards. They are also RoHS compliant and feature a two year warranty.
*Please note we only list popular Carlo Gavazzi SPD power supplies online. Contact customer service for additional options, we have access to the complete series.
Additional Features Include:
- Standard screw terminals or detachable connectors
- Spring terminal available for 60 watt models or lower
- Removeable connector available for 120 and 240 watt models. *For either option, please add a ‘B’ to the part number and contact customer service
- Diagnostic LED indication of power okay and low voltage output
- DIN rail mounting
- Metal housing
- 90-264 VAC or 120-370 VDC input voltage
- -10 to +60 °C operating temperature without derating
- Power factor correction and power ready outputs with parallel function on all models excluding the 120W version
- PFC function standard Parallel function standard (selectable by front switch)
- Short circuit, overload and over voltage protection
- Relay output for power Ready signal (voltage free terminals)
|Alternate Part Number||Available while quantities lasts!|
|Weight - lbs.||1.7640|
|Amp Rating||See Spec|
|Ratings||cULus (CSA/UL), IP20, UL508|
|Options||DIN Rail Mount, With LED Light|
|Base Unit of Measure||Each|
|Availability||Please Contact Us|
Current Output Rating:
- 10 Amps
- 120 Watts
AC Input Voltage Range:
- 90 - 132VAC
- 180 - 264VCA
- 210 - 315VDC
- DIN Rail Mountable
- CE, TÜV, CCC approved & cULus listed
- UL 508
Working Temperature Range:
- -35°C to 71°C
- Width: 2.53 in (64.4 mm)
- Height: 4.88 in (124 mm)
- Depth: 4.68 in (118.8 mm)