This part number has been discontinued and is no longer available from IDEC. Learn more below:
The new PS5R-V offers you higher efficiency, smaller size, expanded operating temperature ranges, longer MTBF, great pricing and a 5 year warranty!
IDEC PS5R and PS5R-S will be discontinued on December 31, 2016.
Here is a quick overview of how to find your new part number:
- For PS5R- series simply add a 'V' - PS5R-Vxxx
- For PS5R-S series simple change the 'S' to a 'V' - PS5R-Vxxx
- PS5R-A05 is now PS5R-VA05
- PS5R-A24 is now PS5R-VA12
- PS5R-B12 and PS5R-SB12 are both now PS5R-VB12
- The only exception is PS5R-Q24 could be either PS5R-VD24 or PS5R-VE24
- Wattage ratings might be slightly different on the new series, please check descriptions
IDEC's PS5R series is UL508 Listed and approved for Class I, Division 2 hazardous locations. With UL508 Listing, you may even be able to use a smaller power supply than you do currently. The outputs that are available in this series are 5VDC, 12VDC or 24VDC, are adjustable +/- 10%, short circuit protected, and regulated to a 2% maximum ripple.
Unique spring up terminals allow easy installation of ring lugs, and built in DIN rail clips require no additional brackets. All models have a universal input that accepts 100-240VAC or 110-350VDC. The PS5R is truly a power supply designed with a world market in mind, as evidenced by the UL508 listing, c-UL Listing, TUV approval, and CE marking (EN60950, EN50081-2, and EN50082-2).
Our Idec PS5R series is approved for Class I, Division 2. This means flammable gases, vapors or liquid may be present. If you need assistance regarding the classification of your application please contact us for assistance.
Additional Features include:
- "DC ON" indicator light
- Built in PFC on 75W, 120W, and 240W model; compliant with EN61000-3-2
- Surface or DIN rail mounting
- Eight output capacities
- Fused input, auto-resetting output overcurrent protection
- Long life expectancy - 70,000 hours minimum!
|Alternate Part Number||Use New # PS5R-VE24|
|Availability||Please Contact Us|
|Weight - lbs.||1.3200|
|Base Unit of Measure||Each|
Current Output Rating:
- 4.2 Amps
- 100 Watts
AC Input Voltage Range:
- 85-264 VAC
- 105-370 VDC
- Surface Mount
- DIN Rail Mount
- IP20 fingersafe terminals
- UL508 Listed - no derating!
- UL, c-UL, TIV approved, CE marked
Working Temperature Range:
- -10°C to 60°C
- Height: 2.95 in (75 mm)
- Width: 5.71 in (145 mm)
- Depth: 3.74 in (95 mm)
Need More Information?
- IDEC PS5R Power Supply Spec Sheet
- IDEC PS5R Power Supply Brochure
- IDEC PS5R Power Supply Wiring Instructions
- IDEC PS5R-V Switching Power Supply Whitesheet