This part number has been discontinued and is no longer available from IDEC. Learn more below:
The new PS5R-V offers you higher efficiency, smaller size, expanded operating temperature ranges, longer MTBF, great pricing and a 5 year warranty!
IDEC PS5R and PS5R-S will be discontinued on December 31, 2016.
Here is a quick overview of how to find your new part number:
- For PS5R- series simply add a 'V' - PS5R-Vxxx
- For PS5R-S series simple change the 'S' to a 'V' - PS5R-Vxxx
- PS5R-A05 is now PS5R-VA05
- PS5R-A24 is now PS5R-VA12
- PS5R-B12 and PS5R-SB12 are both now PS5R-VB12
- The only exception is PS5R-Q24 could be either PS5R-VD24 or PS5R-VE24
- Wattage ratings might be slightly different on the new series, please check descriptions
|Alternate Part Number||Use New # PS5R-VB12|
|Availability||Please Contact Us|
|Weight - lbs.||0.3500|
|Base Unit of Measure||Each|
This power supply will be discontinued December 31, 2016, we recommend the Idec replacement PS5R-VB12.
Current Output Rating:
- 1.2 Amps
- 15 Watts
AC Input Voltage Range:
- 85-264 VAC
- 105-370 VDC
- Surface Mount
- DIN Rail Mount
- IP20 fingersafe terminals
- UL508 Listed - no derating!
- UL, c-UL, TIV approved, CE marked
Working Temperature Range:
- -10°C to 60°C
- Height: 3.54 in (90 mm)
- Width: 0.89 in (22.5 mm)
- Depth: 3.74 in (95 mm)
Need More Information?
- IDEC PS5R-S Power Supply Spec Sheet
- IDEC Slim Line Power Supply Datasheet
- IDEC PS5R-V Switching Power Supply Whitesheet