Power relays keep it easy and simple! Choose from 1 or 2 pole models, 3hp/277V AC rated in a compact package.
Our Idec RL relays are ideal for HVAC, motor controls and any application requiring higher inrush current and inductive kick back. They are available in DIN rail mount (-D- in part number) or flange mout (-T- in part number).
These are unique because when you DIN rail mount our Idec RL series they do not require a socket or adapter!
Screw terminals (RLxN) are best for industrial applications while the quick connect terminals (RLxB) allow faster installation on commercial applications.
|Type of Relay||Power Relay|
|Options||DIN Rail Mount|
|Amp Rating||See Spec|
|Product Series||RL Series|
|Weight - lbs.||0.0400|
|Base Unit of Measure||Each|
- Smaller than a 30 amp contactor!
- 3HP at 277VAC, 1.5HP at 120VAC
- Single pole rated at 30A (RL1), double pole at 25A (RL2)
- Double break contacts
- Flange mount (-T-) or DIN-rail mount (-D-) with panel mount tabs
- #250 quick-connect (RLxB) or screw terminations (RLxN)
- AC or DC Coil Inputs
- Designed for motor, heater or lighting loads
- Up to 7500 VA maximum switching power
- RoHS compliant