Altech is one of our most popular disconnect switch lines! Our Altech disconnect switches offer compact designs, advanced switch technology and a number of available options.
These enclosed, polycarbonate disconnect switches can be used locally at the motor and are lockable with up to 3 padlocks. They are IP65 and NEMA Type 4 which is resistant against many chemicals and UV.
Please note: the amp rating listed is the general purpose current. Please see the spec sheet, under 'Resources & Links', for more details.
Need help? Fill out our Tech Report Request Form or just give us a call.
|Amp Rating||40 Amp|
|Product Series||KEM Series|
|Ratings||IP65, NEMA 4X, UL508|
|Poles||See Spec or N/A|
|Weight - lbs.||1.7500|
|Base Unit of Measure||Each|
- Polycarbonate enclosed motor disconnect switch
- Models available from 25 to 150 amps, 600VAC maximum voltage!
- A local disconnect right at the motor
- One of the smallest enclosures, with this rating, on the market!
- 3 pole
- 600 VAC maximum voltage
- Nema type 4X and IP65 rated - resistant against UV rays and many chemicals
- Lockable with up to 3 padlocks
- UL508 listed manual motor controller
- Available with black handle or yellow/red (Y/R) handle
- Also available in 4 pole models - please call for information