Motor, 2hp, 3600rpm, 145T Frame, Footed, NEMA Premium Efficiency, 2.52 FLA, 208/230/460V
Please note that motors do not qualify for free shipping.
|Motor Type||TEFC, Cast Iron|
|Voltage||230/460V (Usable on 208V)|
|Product Series||MAX-PE Series|
|Availability||Please Contact Us|
|Weight - lbs.||62.000000|
|Base Unit of Measure||Each|
Series Features Include:
- Motors are dual nameplated for 60 Hz (230/460V) and 50 Hz (190/380V) frequencies; 1.0 S.F. at 50 Hz.
- NEMA Design B
- UL recognized, Class F non-hygroscopic insulation system with heavy heat resistance enameled copper
wire to provide longer winding life and reliability. Inverter rated; see below.
- Continuous rating with 1.15 Service Factor (1.00 Service Factor at 50 Hz)
- Design B torques as a minimum
- Class B temperature rise @ 40°C ambient
- Interchangeable F1 and F2 mounting
- Dual drilled feet - longer frame (i.e. 145T drilled also for 143T through 449T frame)
- Bi-directional rotation
- Dynamically balanced, die-cast aluminum rotor reduces overall system vibrations
- Pressed steel main conduit box is 90° rotatable, oversized and fully gasketed
- Neoprene lead and conduit box gaskets prevent the entry of moisture and contaminants
- Grounding terminal inside main box
- Rugged cast iron frame and end brackets for rigidity and excellent corrosion resistance
- Provisions for breather drains for vertical mount up or down as standard
- Rolled steel fan cover
- External fan is corrosion-resistant and also non-sparking
- Stainless steel nameplate; Zn plated hardware
- C-face (143T-449T) and D-flange (143-184 & 254T-449T) conversion kits are available
- Oversized, double shielded vacuum degassed ball bearings are for frames 140T-280T and open bearings with regreaseable provisions are for frames 280TS, 320T and larger.
- Rubber flinger provided on DE for frames 140T to 280T
- Labyrinth type metal flinger on both ends on frames 280TS, 320T and larger
- Suitable for Class I, Division II, Groups B, C, and D; Temperature Code T3C
- UL recognized, DOE certified, CSA approved, CE Marked, and EISA compliant
- Inverter rated per NEMA MG 1, Part 31
- S. F. will be 1.0 when applied on inverter
- Suitable for inverter use per NEMA MG-1, Part 188.8.131.52
- Inverter duty wire capable of withstanding voltage spikes up to 2200V
- Insulated bearings are available as an option. If not purchased, precautions should be taken to eliminate shaft currents that may be imposed on the motor by use with an inverter.
- Speed ranges 20:1 VT, 10:1 CT
- 9 leads for 5 HP and below, 12 leads for 7.5 - 125 HP, and 6 leads for 150 HP and higher.
Need More Information?
- Teco Westinghouse MAX-PE Series Brochure
- Teco Westinghouse MAX-PE Family Datasheet
- Teco Westinghouse MAX-PE AEGIS SGR Family Datasheet
- Teco Westinghouse Three-Phase Induction Motors Operation & Maintenance Manual
- Teco Westinghouse Motor Modifications Datasheet
- Teco Westinghouse AEGIS Shaft Grounding Ring Flyer
Write Your Own Review