Novus LoopView (#8817000200) is a two-wire 4-20mA loop indicator, a low power loop-powered indicator.
Excellent precision allows you to indicate several measurements including pressure, differential pressure, flow, pH, temperature, acceleration and more. It has a 4-digit display and 2 keys that allows you to easily adjust the indication value and range, decimal point position, applying digital signal filter and user calibration.
LoopView is powered by the current loop itself and can be inserted into sensors that are already installed, with the same connector.
The parameters are password protected and can be done directly in the loop indicator using the panel keys.
Marshall Wolf Automation is your authorized Novus distributor!
|Alternate Part Number||LoopView-N DIN43650 4-20mA Loop powered Indicator|
|Meter Type||Digital Indicators|
|Amp Rating||See Spec|
|Availability||Please Contact Us|
|Weight - lbs.||3.000000|
|Base Unit of Measure||Each|
- Display: 4-digit red LED display
- Indicating Range: -1999 to 9999 or 9999 to -1999
- Configuration: External push buttons
- Accuracy: 0.1 % of span ± 1digit
- Measuring Rate: 10 measurements/s
- Data back-up: Non-Volatil EEPROM
- Thermal coefficient: 0.005 % / °C of span
- Advanced Features: Increasing or decreasing indication, Alarm indication, Parameters protection with password
- Electrical Connection: EN 175301-803 A standard (DIN 43650 form A)
- Power Supply: 4-20mA loop powered
- Max current load: 60 mA
- Voltage Drop: Below than 10 mA: < 5.4 V, 10 to 12 mA: < 3.9 V, Higher than 12 mA: < 2.8 V
- Operation Conditions: -40 to 85 °C
- Dimensions: 42.5 x 52.5 x 40.7 mm
- Housing material: ABS (polyurethane gasket)
- Protection Rate: IP65, NEMA4X
- Certification: CE, RoHS
Learn more about Novus here!