Product image is representative only, please verify specifications.
TCI KDR series line reactors give you the best protection for both your drive and your applications!
There are two versions available, the Low 'Z' (low impedance - 1.5% or 3%) and High 'Z' (high impedance - 5%), you can find more information below.
Please note: input impedance can significantly improve drive performance, please select impedance based on the guidelines shown below.
Our KDR line reactors offer impedance against the flow of harmonics and other high frequencies that can cause tripping and equipment failure. Variable frequency drives, and other sensitive devices, are protected by the KDR series from electrical distortion on the line (including harmonics).
KDR line reactors can extend the life of the motor on the output of the VFD, protect equipment on the line, dramatically increase drive uptime by reducing tripping, improve power factor and reduce motor heating and noise.
Why would I use a KDR Low 'Z' unit?
Any application where either a 1.5% or 3% reactor would be applied.
Reduction of nuisance tripping caused by:
- Transient voltages caused by capacitor switching
- Line notching
- DC bus overvoltage tripping
- Inverter overcurrent and overvoltage
Why would I use a KDR High 'Z' unit?
Any application where a 5% reactor would be applied.
The High 'Z' offers all of the benefits shown on the Low 'Z' above plus:
- Helping prevent drive component damage
- Providing maximum harmonic mitigation without adding capacitiance
TCI line reactors are made right in Wisconsin! They are backed by a lifetime warranty which is the life of the drive.
Marshall Wolf Automation is your authorized TCI distributor!
|Amp Rating||17 Amp|
|Product Series||KDR Series|
|Availability||Please Contact Us|
|Weight - lbs.||9.600000|
|Base Unit of Measure||Each|
- Rated Voltage: 208V
- Hertz (Hz): 50/60
- Horsepower (HP): 5
- kVAR: 0
- Phase: 3
- Max Amps: 17
- Impedance Value: High Z
- UL: UL Listed
- Enclosure Type: Open
- Watts Loss: 53.1
- RoHS Indicator: Compliant
- Height: 5 in
- Width: 6 in
- Depth: 4 in
Need More Information?
- TCI KDRB25H Datasheet
- TCI KDRB25H Dimensional Drawing
- TCI KDR Optimized Line Reactors Brochure
- TCI KDR Series Line Reactor Installation Guide
- TCI Line Reactor Installation Guide
- TCI KDR Open 690V HZ Quick Specs
- TCI Line and Load Reactor Basics White Sheet
- TCI Line Reactor or DC Link Reactor Application White Sheet
Learn More Here!