Do you want to monitor your network and be notified real-time of certain events or failures?
The NHL series can send visual signals, alarms, MP3 voice alerts and emails!
- Visual or audible alerts – LED lights and/or alarms indicate the severity of devices not answering ping
- Alerts will flash or sound until connection is restored but will stay passively on until the alert is acknowledged and the “Clear” button is pressed
- Email Alerts – Send emails to up to 8 addresses per alert notification
- MP3 Voice Alerts w/ Volume Control – Load custom voice messages into the NHL to notify an operator of specific network statuses
- Supports SNMP, HTTP, PNS (Developed by PATLITE), Socket Transmission command protocols
- Ping up to 24 nodes or devices on your network
- Built-in Digital I/O – Connect and control equipment with digital output and contact inputs
In 2018 Patlite updated the NHL series:
- NHL-xFB1 to the NHL-xFB2
- NHL-xFV1 to NHL-xFV2
The main difference is the new series is RoHS compliant with standards that go into effect June 2019 plus the LED modules were changed from the discontinued MLE style to the new Patlite LR6 style. The LR6 style LED is brighter, however, the LED modules are not interchangeable between the two.
|Alternate Part Number||Discontinued, Please Use NHL-3FB2-RYG|
|Availability||Please Contact Us|
|Weight - lbs.||1.7640|
|Base Unit of Measure||Each|
- Offers diagnosis and reporting functions
- Supports most protocols - HTTP, SMTP, RSH and SNMP
- Easily works with network management and monitoring software
- Warning light, flashing, buzzer can be easily activated by RSH command
- Includes AC100-240V adapter
- Send email with a maximum of 8 events