A compact solution for heat dissipation!
SSR's dissipate heat during switching - when using an SSR this problem of heat dissipation must be managed.
It is very important to select the correct heatsink to allow maximum performance from the SSR. The use of the correct heatsink has a direct influence on the maximum load current that can be switched and the maximum ambient temperature of the SSR.
You will need to use a thermal pad between the relay and the heatsink - if you do not use a thermal pad then you must use a heat transfer compound (grease). For very high performance applications air cooling or other options may be necessary.
If you need assistance sizing your heatsink please contact us - we have engineers ready to help you!
|Alternate Part Number||HEATSINK-50/75A|
|Weight - lbs.||0.5500|
|Base Unit of Measure||Each|
- Alternate part number: HEATSINK-50/75A
- Use with single phase solid state relays, up to 50/75 amp
- We suggest ordering HSP-2 thermal pad as an accessory (see left of screen to add to cart)
- No compound needed if you order the HSP-2 thermal pad
- 1.5 K/W chassis mount heatsink for mounting a single phase relay
- Aluminum heatsink
- Max mounting torque 1.5Nm
- 2 screws M5x8mm
- 2 washers 5.4 x 10mm
- Don't forget to order the solid state relays!