Please note: Fuje has discontinued the Frenic-MULTI series in 2018. This series is available only while stock is available. The new Fuji series is the Frenic-ACE.
Our Fuji Electric Frenic-MULTI series is a compact drive that offers you high performance for constant torque applications.
This series is capable of positioning with the optional PG card (Part Number: OPC-E1-PG) which can be found under related products.
The design span of each internal component with limited life has been extended to 10 years extending the maintenance cycle for your equipment. Using a built-in EMC filter, that reduces noise generated by the inverter, makes it possible to reduce the effect on peripheral equipment.
Through "slip compensation control" + "voltage tuning," speed control accuracy at low speeds is improved. This minimizes variations in speed control accuracy at times when the load varies, and since the time at creep speeds is shortened, single cycle tact times can be shortened.
Additional Features Include:
- CanDo positioning and optional PG card
- Equipped with the highest level CPU for its class
- Shortened setting time in slip compensation control
- Optimized for operations specific to vertical and horizontal conveyors
- The Frenice-MULTI series is the same as the Frenic-Mini series but with higher horsepower ratings Compatible with network operation.
- Optional NEMA 1 kit
The Fuji Frenic-MULTI series is available in:
- Single phase, 230V from 1/8 to 3hp
- Three phase, 230V from 1/8 to 20hp
- Three phase, 460V from ½ to 20hp
The Fuji Frenic-MULTI is a direct cross to the GE AF300E11 series!
Want to find out more about AC Drives? We've got you covered with an entire blog section dedicated to just that, just click here!
|Alternate Part Number||Being Replaced by FRENIC-ACE, Use # FRN0004E2S-4GB|
|Availability||Please Contact Us|
|Weight - lbs.||2.6000|
|Base Unit of Measure||Each|
Rated Input Current
- 3.1 amps (without DCR)
Rated Output Current
- 2.5 amps
- Height: 5.12 in
- Width: 4.33 in
- Depth: 5.90 in
- 2.6 lbs
- NEMA1-style Conduit Box Optional