Duplicate a drive program in 2 seconds with the touch of a button! Easily archive programs to a PC, perform job changes without repgramming and save default parameters for the OEM's machine.
Simply plug and EPM into the AC Tech EPM programmer and press 'Transfer to EPM'. In 2 seconds the EPM is ready to be installed!
Holds up to 30 program files and by using the Tech-Link software (available FREE online in AC Tech's Technical Library section) and a standard RS-232 cable you can archive programs to your PLC!
- 4 ""D"" cell batteries installed
- Back-up programs to computer hard-drive or disk
- Program without power
- Programming modules (chips) are sold separately, see 'Accessories'
This unit is not necessary for programming the drives, as they can be programmed using the buttons located on the front of the drive.
|Alternate Part Number||13025931|
|Weight - lbs.||0.7500|
|Choose Accessory||Programmers & Accessories|
|Base Unit of Measure||Each|
|Product Series||Drives Accessories|
- General Purpose Variable Frequency Drive, IP20
Up to 15hp
AC Tech SCM/SM
- General Purpose w/Modbus, IP20
Up to 30hp, Single or 3 Phase
AC Tech SCF/SF
- PositionServo Drives
Lenze AC Tech 940/941 Series
- Vector Drive Plus, NEMA 1
Up to 60hp, Single/3 Phase
AC Tech SMVector (B)
- Vector Drive, NEMA 4X, Indoor Duty
AC Tech SMVector (C)
- Vector Drive, Nema 4X, Indoor/Outdoor Duty
AC Tech SMVector (XE/XF)
- Sensorless Vector Drive, IP20
Up to 10hp, Single or 3 Phase
AC Tech TCF (RETIRED)