171 1100 0010
The Pfannenberg FLZ series of thermostats consists of six models. They are available with N.C. / N.O. and changeover contacts. In combination with control cabinet heaters, they control temperature inside the control cabinet. In combination with filterfans, they provide additional savings on energy, materials and time and, hence, provide a better environmental balance.
All in all, this results in greater reliability of the production process, reduced energy consumption due to need-based use and an improvement in the efficiency of the controlled heaters and filterfans.
Hygrostats switch on electrical enclosure heaters or filterfans when a preset relative humidity is exceeded. The relative humidity is kept above the dew point and the condensation of water on electrical components and the corrosion of unprotected sheet metal is prevented. A new electronic combination device unites thermostat and hygrostat in one housing.
|Part Number||171 1100 0010|
|SKU||171 1100 0010|
|Alternate Part Number||17111000010|
|Voltage||See Spec or N/A|
|Product Series||FLZ Series|
|Watts||N/A or See Spec|
|Weight - lbs.||0.1100|
|Base Unit of Measure||Each|
- Used as temperature controllers - Control Filterfans or electrical enclosure heaters
- Can ensure temperature control and make sure the cabinet is 'artificially' dehumidified
- Available with NC/NO contacts and changeover contacts
- Pinpoint distribution and constant temperature in the control cabinet
- Reduced energy consumption and optimization of the efficiency of the heaters
- Additional savings on energy, materials and time