These IEC style estop stations feature tamperproof mounting and construction, modular stackable contact blocks with IP20 finger safe screw terminals and pure silver contacts.
The HW1X has a simple mounting procedure and a mechanically keyed safety lever lock to prevent contact separation in heavy vibration applications.
Unique to the HW series is the HW unibody emergency stop which features one piece construction that prevents tampering or incorrect mounting. Another first is the spring loaded captive screw terminals, which make ring terminal wiring easier than ever before.
|Product Type||Emergency Stop/E-Stop|
|Product Series||HW Series|
|Ratings||IP20, NEMA 1, NEMA 4X|
|Weight - lbs.||0.4400|
|Base Unit of Measure||Each|
- Finger safe (IP20) screw terminals standard, other terminal styles available
- All E-Stops meet EN418 (IEC compliant, positive action)
- UL listed, CSA certified, TUV approved, and CE marked
- Super bright incandescent or LED illumination
- UL Type 4X, IP65
- 600V/10A contacts with a wide operating range from 5mA at 3V AC/DC to 10A at 120V AC