Our Dart MD10P is 1/8 DIN size with a horsepower range of 1/50 to 1/2 (90V) and 1/8 to 1 (180V).
The MD Series is a compact, programmable DC speed control with digital closed loop feedback and LED display for DC motors rated to 2 horsepower. An on-board microprocessor with non-volatile memory, coupled with sophisticated internal software, makes Dart's Micro-Drive the ultimate value in accuracy and control.
Friendly front-panel field programming permits customizing the MD for specific applications. The MD can be set to display the target speed directly in RPM, FPM, GPM, process time, or any other engineering unit. Programmable parameters include maximum and minimum set speed, decimal points, and operating mode (master or follower).
The Micro-Drive is simple to operate: set the desired RPM, rate, or time in the large 1/2" LED display by depressing the "Up" and "Down" pushbuttons on the front panel. Settings can be one digit at a time or fast sweep. The Micro-Drive settings are exact and repeatable. It will precisely control speed to ±1/2 RPM of set speed, long term. No calibrations of the control are necessary.
The MD10P and MD3P have 1/8 DIN and 1/4 DIN industry standard cutout dimensions respectively, providing easy panel installations.
The flexibility of Dart's Micro-Drive design makes it uniquely suited for many commercial and industrial applications, such as:
• Conveyor ovens used in food preparation, UV curing processes, and heat shrink packaging
• Electronic solder re-flow and drying processes
• Industrial auger and mixing equipment
• Medical lab mixing equipment
• Industrial and commercial spray equipment
• Printing process equipment
• Pump and chemical metering systems
|Speed Controller Type||Digital DC Speed Controls|
|Housing/Enclosure||NEMA 4/4X (IP66)|
|Availability||Please Contact Us|
|Weight - lbs.||1.2820|
|Base Unit of Measure||Each|
- Adjustable min/max, accel/decel
- Adjustable equivalent to proportional and integral gains
- Pulse input capacity of 50,000 PPM, 833Hz
- Programmable power-on initial settings
- Inhibit mode is selectable from many input options
- Jog function selectable from many input options
- Non-volatile memory allows all custom settings to be stored for future use
- Factory default function–reset drive to factory setting
- User-default storage capability allows user to store/recall a known good set of parameters while experimenting w/new settings
- User-friendly programming from the front panel with parameter lockout capability
- Programming buttons allow for adjustable display scroll rate in a linear or non-linear mode
- Display is programmable for any engineering unit of measure
- Adjustable display options include decimal point positions and intensity
- Custom front panel artwork available
- Easy panel mounting with 2 or 4 bolts (supplied)
- NEMA 4X Rating (faceplate with supplied gasket)
- Universal power supply supports any AC voltage input 85–265 VAC
- Compatible with Dart line of low-cost digital pick-ups or other suitable pick-ups
- The Dart Model PU-40E / PU-40R is recommended for use with these models where pickup is turning 2500 RPM or less.
- Programmable user output supporting up to 230 VAC @5A form C relay
- Multiple operational modes: Rate, Time, Follower
- The MD3E is NEMA 4X cULus listed
- The MD10P and MD3P are cULus recognized
Need More Information?
- Dart Control MD Series Spec Sheet
- Dart Control MD Series Instruction Manual
- Dart Control MD Series Sales Brochure
- Dart Control MDP Series Hook-Up Diagrams
- Dart Control 2016 Line Catalog