Altech® UL489 miniature molded case circuit breakers offer the highest rating in the industry for their type and have been engineered to deliver reliable performance in a wide range of applications. Ratings are 32A/480Y/277VAC, 63A/240VAC (one of the highest).
Typical applications include transit, communications, battery systems, UPS systems, cranes, among others.
Advantages over Allen-Bradley:
- Twice the interrupt rating
- Twice the # of trip characteristics
- Twice the current rating
- Busbar system
- 1/3 if the list price
When you need branch circuit protection, Altech offers UL489 Miniature Molded Case Circuit Breakers in both AC and DC voltages. The AC version offers dual voltage rated circuit breakers at 0.2-63A/240VAC and 0.2-32A/480Y/277VAC in 1-3 poles. Altech is the only company that offers a 14kA, 20A C curve single phase breaker at 277V AC. The DC version offers 0.2-63A at 125V (1 pole) and 250V (2 pole).
Molded case circuit breakers (also called MCCB's) automatically interrupt the current flowing through it when the current exceeds the trip rating of the breaker.
|Trip Curve||D Curve|
|Amp Rating||20 Amp|
|Short Circuit Capacity||10kA|
|Availability||Please Contact Us|
|Weight - lbs.||1.0000|
|Base Unit of Measure||Each|
- Voltage Rating: 0.3 - 63A/ 240V AC, 0.3-32A/ 480Y/277V AC*
- Terminal Torque: 2 Nm (17.7 lb.in.) / 2.5Nm (22.2 lb.in)
- Available in AC and DC models
- DIN Rail Mounted
- 17.5mm width
- Thermal Magnetic
- Current Limiting (UL tested)
- 10kA Short Circuit Interrupting Capacity
- HACR Type 40°C
- Line/Load reversible
Need More Information?
- Altech UL Series - UL489 Miniature Circuit Breaker 3 Pole C-Trip/D-Trip AC Datasheet
- Altech UL/DL Series - UL489 Miniature Circuit Breaker Catalog
- Altech UL Series - UL489 Miniature Circuit Breaker Wiring Instructions
- Altech Circuit Breaker Application Examples
- Altech 14kA Optional Interrupt Capacity Flyer
- Circuit Breaker 101 Blog