Noark UL1077 miniature circuit breakers, the B1E series, are designed for supplementary protection. Applications include control circuits, lighting, business equipment and appliances.
This series have standard ratings of 5kA at 480Y/277VAC.
The B1E series replaced the Chint NB1 series.
Noark also carries UL489 circuit breakers, including the B1H and B1N series. UL489 circuit breakers are designed for branch circuit protection. Applications include motor control circuits, load circuits leaving the equipment, HVAC, PLC I/O points, power supplies, UPS and power conditioners.
All NOARK circuit breakers mount on standard 35 mm DIN rail.
|Alternate Part Number||1000581|
|Trip Curve||C Curve|
|Amp Rating||See Spec|
|Short Circuit Capacity||5kA|
|Availability||Please Contact Us|
|Weight - lbs.||1.0000|
|Base Unit of Measure||Each|
- Complete range of UL1077 listed miniature circuit breakers
- Up to a 63A current rating
- Standard 35 mm DIN rail mounting
- Standard ratings of 5 kA at 480Y/277 VAC
- Suitable for supplementary protection
- Thermal-magnetic over current protection
- Three levels of short-circuit protection - Choose from B, C or D curves
- Trip-free design - Breaker cannot be defeated by holding the handle in the ON position
- Captive screws cannot be lost
- UL 1077, IEC 60947-2 Standard
- Field installable shunt trip and auxiliary switch subsequent mounting
- 18 mm width (per pole)
- Contact position indicator (red/green)
- Possibility for locking the toggle in ON or OFF position
- Typical applications for supplementary protection: Control circuits, lighting, business equipment, appliances
- Series ExB1E/B1E - This series replaced the Chint NB1 series