Altech® UL489 miniature molded case circuit breakers offer the highest rating in the industry for their type and have been engineered to deliver reliable performance in a wide range of applications. Ratings are 32A/480Y/277VAC, 63A/240VAC (one of the highest).
Typical applications include transit, communications, battery systems, UPS systems, cranes, among others.
Advantages over Allen-Bradley:
- Twice the interrupt rating
- Twice the # of trip characteristics
- Twice the current rating
- Busbar system
- 1/3 if the list price
When you need branch circuit protection, Altech offers UL489 Miniature Molded Case Circuit Breakers in both AC and DC voltages. The AC version offers dual voltage rated circuit breakers at 0.2-63A/240VAC and 0.2-32A/480Y/277VAC in 1-3 poles. Altech is the only company that offers a 14kA, 20A C curve single phase breaker at 277V AC. The DC version offers 0.2-63A at 125V (1 pole) and 250V (2 pole).
Molded case circuit breakers (also called MCCB's) automatically interrupt the current flowing through it when the current exceeds the trip rating of the breaker.
|Trip Curve||D Curve|
|Amp Rating||5 Amp|
|Short Circuit Capacity||10kA|
|Product Series||L Series|
|Weight - lbs.||0.3500|
|Base Unit of Measure||Each|
Altech L Series - UL489 Listed Circuit Breakers:
- Available from 0.2 to 63 amps
- One, two or three pole
- UL 489 Listed
- 3 Year Warranty!
- Available in AC or DC models
- Functions include switching and disconnect
- Used for overload or short circuit protection
- Offers the highest electrical rating in the industry with 63A/240V AC and 32A/480Y/277V AC
- DIN rail mounted
- 17.5mm width
- Thermal Magnetic
- Short circuit interrupt capacity 10kA
- Positive trip indicator (green - off/tripped, red - on)
- HACR Type 40°C
- Line/Load reversible
- C and D trip curves standard, B and K special order
- Easily cross from ABB S200U & S200UP series!