Noark UL489 circuit breakers, the B1N (240VAC/60VDC) and B1H (480Y/277VAC) series, are branch circuit breakers available in either standard box terminals or ring-tongue terminals (R suffix). They are designed for branch circuit protection.
B1N series is available up to 63 amp, the B1H series is available up to 32 amp.
The B1N series has standard ratings of 10kA at 240VAC and 10kA at 60VDC (1 pole)/125VDC (2 pole).
The B1H series has standard ratings of 10kA at 480Y/277VAC.
Noark also carries UL1077 circuit breakers, the B1E series, which are designed for supplementary protection.
All NOARK circuit breakers mount on standard 35 mm DIN rail.
|Alternate Part Number||1000062|
|Trip Curve||D Curve|
|Amp Rating||40 Amp|
|Short Circuit Capacity||10kA|
|Product Series||B1N Series (Ex9B1N)|
|Availability||Please Contact Us|
|Weight - lbs.||0.6500|
|Base Unit of Measure||Each|
- B1N series - 240VAC, 6kA
- UL489 Listed miniature circuit breakers up to a 63 amp current rating
- Standard 35 mm DIN rail mounting
- Suitable for branch circuit device protection
- Trip-free design
- Breaker cannot be defeated by holding the handle in the ON position
- Captive screws cannot be lost
- For use in applications for which UL 1077 or CSA C22.2 No.235 are also allowed
- Great for motor control circuits, load circuits leaving equipment, HVAC, UPS and more