Our Autonics CR series is an extremely cost effective line of capacitive proximity sensors.
This series makes it easy to adjust the sensing distance with built-in sensitivity adjustment volume. Capacitive proximity sensors will detect metallic and non-metallic materials including plastic, water, stone and wood.
Marshall Wolf Automation is your authorized Autonics distributor!
|Normally Open or Closed||Normally Open (NO)|
|NPN or PNP||NPN (Sink)|
|Product Series||CR Series|
|Availability||Please Contact Us|
|Weight - lbs.||0.1600|
|Base Unit of Measure||Each|
- Able to detect Iron, metal, plastic, water, stone, wood, etc.
- Long life cycle and high reliability
- Easy to adjust the detecting distance by sensitivity adjustment potentiometer
- Applications to control level and position
- Size: 18mm or 30 mm
- 18mm is plastic housing, 30mm is nickel-plated brass
- Non-flush shielding
- 3-wire DC or 2-wire AC models
- Normally open or normally closed
- 3-wire DC available NPN or PNP
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Detecting distance to 15mm
- LED indication of output status
- 2 meter cable
- IP66 (18mm) or IP65(30mm)