These non-fused stainless steel enclosed disconnects are made with hygienic and harsh environments in mind; perfect for the food and pharmaceutical industries.
Currently rated for 16 amps all the way up to 80A (depending upon series) in general purpose currents, the 316 series is also rated in motor load currents (please check specifying charts). All of Altech’s non-fused disconnects are rated to handle up to 600 volts.
The AISI 316 series of disconnect switches is available in 3 or 4 pole configurations and are HP rated (see charts) from 110V-600V AC. You’ll be able to find auxiliary switches in 1NO/1NC or 2NO/2NC.
KER Series Standard Features
- AISI 316 Stainless Steel Construction (IP66)
- Available in regular and slope top configurations
- Designed for hygienic and aggressive environments
- 3-Pole and 4-Pole configurations
- 16A-125A (dependent upon model series)
- Auxiliary switches available
When you need an easy to install and clean, acid proof and lockable enclosed disconnect switch, look no further than Altech. They’ve got you covered without destroying your wallet. Contact our sales team today to place your order or contact our tech support for assistance in picking out the right switch for you.