Marshall Wolf Automation’s most frequently asked questions…
You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers!
Do I have to set-up an account to checkout?
How do I know if something is in stock online?
Where can I find my tracking number?
What are my shipping options?
For freight collect we will offer both UPS and FedEx shipping options.
- Have your own shipping service set up with UPS or FedEx? We’ll happily accept your freight collect information at check out.
UPS Ground Shipping
- Delivery typically in one to five business days to all 50 states and Puerto Rico. Refer to the UPS Ground Time in Transit Maps here to determine scheduled delivery. Saturday Delivery and pickup available in select areas.*
3 Day Select
- Guaranteed delivery by the end of the third business day to the 48 contiguous states. Saturday Delivery and pickup available in select areas.*
2nd Day Air
- Guaranteed delivery to all 50 states and Puerto Rico with some limitations in Alaska and Hawaii by the end of the second business day.*
Next Day Air Saver
- Guaranteed on-time delivery to commercial destinations within the 48 contiguous states and select locations in Alaska and Hawaii by 3:00 p.m. or 4:30 p.m. the next business day where UPS Next Day Air® delivery is committed by 10:30 a.m. or 12:00 p.m., respectively. Shipments to residential locations within the UPS Next Day Air Saver area are delivered by end of day. Not available to destinations where UPS Next Day Air service is committed by end of day. Saturday Delivery is not available.*
Next Day Air
- Guaranteed on-time delivery to all 50 states and Puerto Rico by 10:30 a.m., 12:00 p.m. or end of next business day depending on destination with some limitations to Alaska and Hawaii.*
Next Day Air Early AM
- Guaranteed on-time overnight delivery on business days by 8:00 a.m. to major cities in the 48 contiguous states and by 8:30 a.m., 9:00 a.m. or 9:30 a.m. to most other cities in the U.S. including Anchorage, Alaska. Additional extended delivery locations are guaranteed up to 2:00 p.m.*
*Please note, delivery time described above does not include additional lead time based on availability.
What if I need Saturday delivery?
Just let us know if there are any delivery details our customer service agents should be aware of. We’ll see those notes during order processing and will handle the rest!
Can I use my shipping account number online?
How late in the day can I place my order and have it processed that same day?
Drop-Shipments will have varied cut-off times based on the individual manufacturer.
What are Marshall Wolf Automation's Operating Hours?
Monday – Friday | 8:30 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. Central Standard Time.
How do I use a different billing address than my mailing address?
Here you will be able to select your payment method and enter in a new address if that happens to be different than your billing address.
What is your Warranty?
What if I want to change my order after I've placed it?
Our goal is to process your order in a timely fashion but that does not mean that the second you place your order it is set in stone. Shortly after your order is placed, you will receive an invoice with your tracking number which means your order is out the door! Until then, feel free to reach out to us in regards to any changes to your order you would like to make.
How do I return something I ordered?
What are the differences between guest, standard & business accounts?
- Your information will not be saved for future orders
- You will not have online account access
- You will not be enrolled in our free Rewards Program
- Recommended only for one-time orders
- Free enrollment in our Rewards Program
- Faster checkout – your information will be stored in your account for future orders
- Easily reorder – simply click ‘re-order’ on any previous order!
- Self-service – you can update your information, check status of orders and re-order from the account dashboard
- Enjoy all the benefits of a registered account PLUS…
- Multiple users can order under one account. Create requisition lists that can be repeatedly used for re-ordering, to build component lists for panels or for special projects
- After creating the account the company admin can then add teams, set up the company users and establish roles and permissions for each
- The company admin is responsible for defining the roles and permissions of their users
How do I set up an account?
To register as an individual or business account, start by clicking Sign In in the header of our website. Then it’s as easy as hitting the Create an Account button based on which type of account you’re looking for.
How do I set up a Company Team?
- Sign in to your account as the company admin
- On the left, choose Company Structure
- Under Business Structure, click Add Team
- Enter Team Title and Description (example: Purchasing, Buying Parts)
- Click Save
- Repeat these steps to create as many teams as you need
Want to add company users to your business account?
- Sign into your account as the company admin
- On the left, choose Company Users
- Click Add New User
- Enter the Job Title of the user
- Choose the appropriate User Role (if roles and permissions are not yet defined you can return later to assign them)
- Complete the rest of the information (name, email, phone number)
- By default the status of the account Active
- Click Save
- Add as many users as you would like
- Users can then add the default company billing and shipping address to their address book to save time on future orders
Want to add Company Roles and Permissions to your business account?
- Sign in to your account as the company admin
- On the left, choose Roles and Permissions
- Click Add New Role
- Enter a Role Name
- Under Role Permissions you can check the All checkbox or you can choose each resource or activity that users assigned to this role will have permission to access
- The company admin is a super user with full permissions
- If a user doesn’t have access to a page they will see an Access Denied page
What is your Rewards Program?
One major perk of registering an account on our website is you’ll be included into our Rewards Program which will allow you to start earning points towards future order discounts. Think savings with no coupon clipping! Want to know how these points are tallied up?
How do I reset my password?
Want to create a requisition list?
- You can create a requisition list from the account dashboard or right from the website while logged in
- From the website: go to any item page and click the arrow next to ‘Add to Requisition List’
- You can then add a new requisition list or simply add the item to an existing one
- From the account dashboard: click on your account name in the header, choose ‘My Requisition Lists’ from the menu
- Easily create new requisition lists
How do I access my registered account?
Trying to access an already registered account? Start by clicking on “Sign In” in the header of our website. From there you’ll be able to enter in your account email and password. Once signed in you’ll be able to modify your account, check previous orders or place new orders.
Want to edit or move a team you've created?
How do I set up a hierarchy in my business account?
- Go to your Company Structure page, which you can find on the left hand side of your account page.
- Highlight the parent team and click Add Team
- Enter the Team Title and Description
- Repeat to create as many teams, divisions and subdivisions as you need.
FAQ’s for our Tech Department…
Why do some VFDs say single phase but they do not work with a single phase motor?
Most VFD’s on the market are designed to work with a 3-phase, induction motor. Many of these VFDs, depending on their design, can accept single phase voltage, 3-phase voltage or both. The description on our web site for single phase voltage generally refers to the supply voltage used to apply voltage to the VFD, not the type of voltage for the motor.
Can I use a VFD for a single phase motor?
Some single phase motor designs can have their speed controlled by electrical means. These are PSP (permanent split phase). PSC (permanent split capacitor), Universal and Shaded Pole. If you have one of these motor designs, please contact our technical sales group to see if we have a speed control solution for your motor.