AMCI has been producing specialized position sensing and motion control technology for PLC-based automation systems since 1985. Located in Terryville, Connecticut, these guys have established themselves as highly knowledgeable control experts who provide easy to incorporate products.
This new line will be called AMCI by IDEC and includes the following:
*features provided by IDEC
- Controllers: A 2-axis motion controller that can be expanded up to 12 axes. It can accept encoder feedback to provides stall detection and move verification. It includes six discrete inputs for move conditioning and other functions, and four discrete outputs to indicate status and provide diagnostics
- Stepper Motors: AMCI by IDEC’s stepper motor comes in standard NEMA 23 frame sizes with output torque rating of 130 and 240 oz-in.
- Integrated controller/drive: AMCI by IDEC’s integrated Stepper controller+drive combo is a ground-breaking approach to PLC-based motion control systems. With its servo performance in a stepper motion hardware, the IANG1 series can be expanded up to 6 axes.
- Integrated drive/stepper motor: AMCI by IDEC’s motor+drive combo unit can control one to six axes of motion, and it combines all the features of the two-axis controller and the drive into a single unit.
- Integrated controller/drive/stepper motor: AMCI by IDEC’s controller+drive+motor combo unit provides all-in-one motion control with all the features of the two-axis controller, drive and stepper motor.
Learn more about IDEC products here!
Curious about IDEC products? Check out these blogs below!