Need a donut current transformer? Find one here.
Nothing beats the classic Simpson 260-8 for monitoring fluctuating trends and rates!
The portable 260-8 can be used anywhere - your workshop, a lab or in the field.
The Simpson Electric 260-8P features an additional resettable overload protection circuit and audible continuity checking. It also includes batteries, a manual and full-size test leads with threaded probe tips and screw-on alligator clips.
Marshall Wolf Automation is your authorized Simpson Electric distributor.
|Alternate Part Number||260-8PRT, Roll Top Case, Protected|
|Meter Type||Multimeter, Ohmmeter|
|Amp Rating||250 Amp|
|Availability||Please Contact Us|
|Weight - lbs.||3.000000|
|Base Unit of Measure||Each|
|Product Series||260 Series|
- An icon in the industry!
- Easy to operate - just use the two knobs to control functions and ranges
- More than 20 measurement ranges for DC voltage and current, AC voltage and current, resistance
- Large, tri-colored dial with mirrored scale to prevent parallax error
- Reverse recessed safety jacks prevent operator and tool contact with electrical connections
- Rugged phenolic case with reinforced walls for maximum durability
- Self-shielding taut-band meter movement provides added shock resistance