Need a donut current transformer? Find one here.
Product image is representative only, please verify specifications.
Simpson Electric Company has been a leading manufacturer of panel meters and test instruments since 1927.
Simpson Electric products are proudly manufacturered in the USA and they are HUBZone Certified.
Marshall Wolf Automation is your authorized distributor for the complete line of Simpson analog panel meters, digital panel meters and test & measurement products.
|Meter Type||Panel Meter|
|Amp Rating||See Spec|
|Availability||Please Contact Us|
|Weight - lbs.||0.500000|
|Base Unit of Measure||Each|
|Product Series||Wide-Vue Series|
- Accuracy: ±2% F.S. (Iron-Vane), ±3 F.S. (Rectified)
- Tracking: ±3%
- Shielding: Calibration is unaffected by magnetic panel mounting
- Response Time: 1.5 seconds maximum
- Overload (1 second): 10 times F.S.
- Continuous: 1.5 times F. S.
- Dial: Sharp clear scale. Each dial arc is calibrated to track the specific type of movement used
- Resistance: ±15% of meter impedance
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to +149°F (-20°C to +65°C)
- Case: High density black plastic
- Pointer: Model 1212: black lance; all other models: Spade with black matte finish
- 2%: AC Current, DC Process
- 3%: AC Voltage, DC Voltage, Wattmeters
- 0.5%: DC Current