Product image is representative only, please verify specifications.
June 2022: Dart Controls has announced that their popular 125D series will be discontinued. The replacement is the 150 series which has many additional features!
- Existing customers can continue to order the 125D through Q1 of 2023
- Starting in Q1 of 2023 everyone will be asked to make the switch to the 150 series (information below)
- January 1st, 2024 the 125D series will no longer be available
The Dart Controls 150 series is a better control that offers more features and higher performance:
- Drop-in replacement - same size, mounting method and mounting hole dimensions
- Accel/Decel adjustment was an option (-2A) on the 125D, it is a standard feature on the 150 series
- True dual voltage - the 150 series allows for 90VDC output from BOTH 115VAC and 230VAC supply
- Fusing option - 1 or 2 fuse holders may be added and mounted to the 150 series
- Choice of wire termination - 1/4" male QC terminals are standard, euro style terminal strip optional
About the 125D series:
The 125 series is a compact, cost effective and reliable SCR drive. SCR drives convert single phase line voltage (120/240VAC) into full-wave rectified DC for use with both DC permanent magent and shunt or field wound DC motors. Designed and built in the USA!
Installation and field adjustments are facilitated using a barrier type terminal strip and large, easily adjusted trimpots. Adjustable horsepower range: 120 VAC; 1/50–1/8 and 1/8–1/2; 240 VAC; 1/25–1/4 and 1/4–1. The 125D-C model operates on a low input voltage of 24/36 VAC with an output of 150mA–5.5 ADC.
Standard features include an inhibit circuit for star t-stop operation and 1% speed regulation over a 50:1 speed range. Dual voltage 120/240 VAC or 24/36 VAC models are available.
Long life and quality are assured by 100% full load testing. The 125 Series is ideal for applications such as: office machinery, conveyors, of ice packaging equipment, printers, process equipment, centrifuges, and exercise equipment.
SCR drives control motor speed by adjusting the voltage output of the motor. SCR drives are the workhouse of the variable speed DC motor industry!
|Alternate Part Number||125 Series Available Until 2024, Please Consider Using the 150 Series|
|Speed Controller Type||DC Speed Controls, Analog|
|Product Series||125DV Series|
|Weight - lbs.||1.000000|
|Base Unit of Measure||Each|
- Dual Voltage 120/240 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Designed and built in the USA!
- Adjustable horsepower settings
- Barrier terminal strip
- Full wave bridge supply
- 1% speed regulation, ±1/2% with tach feedback
- Adjustable Minimum speed
- Adjustable Maximum speed
- Adjustable IR Compensation
- Adjustable Current Limit
- Fixed Acceleration
- Optional Adjustable Acceleration
- Line voltage compensation
- 5K ohm speed pot, knob & dial plate included
- 50:1 speed range
- Overload capacity: 200% for one minute
- Transient voltage protection
- Voltage following mode
- Inhibit circuit
Need More Information?
- Dart 125 Series Brochure
- Dart 125 Series Instruction Manual
- Dart 125 Series Hook-Up Diagram
- Dart Control 2019 Line Catalog
- Dart Control NEMA4 Wash Down Solutions
- Dart Control Top 10 Questions
- Dart Control Drive Selection Chart