WEG now offers CFW700 drives for single phase supply! This series uses single phase input power and converts it to three-phase power for induction motors and other equipment.
This series is ideal when you have equipment powered by a three-phase induction motor but do not have a three-phase power source available.
The CFW700 Single Phase can be scaled to match the application by selecting V/F, voltage vector (sensorless vector) or vector control with encoder.
The CFW700 Single Phsae is available in variable torque and constant torque ratings for a wide range of applications!
This series is available from 1 1/2 to 40hp in 230VAC and 10 to 100hp in 460VAC.
If the part number has 'KIT' on the end it includes an IP00 DC bus capacitor assembly (supplied loose).
|Input Voltage||200/240V, Single Ph. Only|
|Output||3 Phase Output|
|Type of Drive||General Purpose, Volts per Hertz (V/Hz), Sensorless Vector|
|Options||No Special Options|
|Availability||Please Contact Us|
|Weight - lbs.||13.9000|
- Power supply:
- 200 V single-phase: rated output current from 6 to 10 A (1.5 to 3 cv)
- 220 V three-phase: rated output current from 6 to 211 A (1.5 to 75 cv)
- 380-480 V three-phase: rated output current from 3.6 to 211 A (2 to 175 cv)
- Compact structure, ideal for installation in confined spaces
- High precision and reliability in speed and torque control
- Robust hardware
- HVAC version
- Inductors on the DC link: no line reactance needed, installation on any network, no minimum impedance restrictions, compliance with IEC61000-3-12 standard
- Isolated input for incremental encoder
- Isolated RS485 interface
- 8 digital inputs and 5 digital outputs
- Smart cooling system: monitoring of the heatsink temperature and internal air on the electronic boards, monitoring and indication of the speed and running time of the fan