The CFW10 and CFW100 have been replaced by the CFW300 series - learn more here.
Effective July 2017: Weg now considers the CFW100 series non-stock and it will be discontinued. The new series is the CFW300 series! To learn more read our blog introducing the new and improved CFW300!
If your application requires a single phase input drive in the horsepower range of .25 to 1hp, this is your drive! Smallest volume on the market, our Weg CFW100 is a rugged drive that gives induction motors a selectable scalar (V/F) or voltage vector control (VVW), HMI and plug and play philosophy. It may be small but it’s mighty and loaded with features. This series is great for handling small applications, centrifugal pumps, mixers, OEM installation, roller tables and process dosing pumps.
- Extremely compact – smallest drive on the market!
- Easy configuration
- Overload capacity: 150%
- IP20 Housing
- DIN Rail Mountable
- View two parameters at the same time on the keypad – you can choose the parameters!
- External RF1 filter available as accessory
- Plug-in modules: I/O, USB, Bluetooth®, Infrared and Fieldbus communication
- Communication protocols: Modbus RTU (RS-485) and CANopen
- Scalar (V / F) or sensorless (VVW)
- SoftPLC function built-in
- All electronic boards are conformally coated classified as 3C2 according to IEC 60721-3-3
- External RFI Filter (optional)
- Flash memory module: In few seconds, it is possible to download the programming from a CFW100 to others without powering them up
- Ambient temperature 50°C
- WLP and SuperDrive G2 free software
|Alternate Part Number||New Series: CFW300A01P6S2NB20|
|Availability||Please Contact Us|
|Weight - lbs.||1.1000|
|Base Unit of Measure||Each|
- 1/4 or 1/3 HP
Rated Input Voltage
- 220 to 240V
- Single phase
- 50/60Hz ±2Hz
Rated Output Current
- 230V, 3 phase
- 1.6 amps
- Height: 3.94 in
- Width: 2.17 in
- Depth: 5.08 in
- 1.05 lbs