*The TECO N3 series is being phased out, the replacement series is the TECO E510 which is readily available.*
Stock is very limited on the N3 series and we expect it to be unavailable by Summer 2018.
The improvements you will find on the E510:
- The E510 can control permanent magnet and induction motors
- Dedicated analout inputs 0-10VDC and 4-20mA inputs
- Configurable input and output by accepting NO and NC signal
- There is much more, take a look at the E510 series!
Our TECO N3 is a versatile AC Drive designed for most industrial and commercial applications where reliability and simplicity is needed. Able to run in constant torque, variable torque, or sensorless vector modes; the sensorless vector TECO N3 is well suited for applications including fan and pump systems, larger conveyors, mixers and centrifugal applications.
Please note the suffix of the part number means:
- -CS-U = Chassis unit, single phase, ships with NEMA 1 kit for field installation
- -C-U = Chassis unit, three phase, ships with NEMA 1 kit for field installation
- -N1-U = NEMA 1 enclosure
Additional Standard Features Include:
- PID Control with Sleep Mode
- Choice of Digital Operators - Standard LED display with potentiometer, English language LCD display (Supports 5 languages)
- Modbus RTU via RS232 Port
- Program with either a Laptop, Handheld Pocket PC, EEPROM Copy Unit, RS485 Interface Option
- Multi-function Digital and Analog Inputs/Output
- UL, cUL, and CE approved
The TECO N3 series features BACnet Communications which can be selected via parameter configuration. With the optional SIF-485 connector module, the N3 Drive will communicate on a BACnet network. This significantly improves cost compared to other methods of communication such as Gateway modules or 3rd party communication cards. Gateways have typically been separate cards or mounted devices that are “translators” from another protocol (Modbus for example) to BACnet. The N3 model can eliminate this added step.
***BACnet is a communications protocol that has experienced significant growth in the past few years. BACnet is designed for Building Management Systems which include HVAC, but encompasses other applications such as overall energy management, lighting, security access, and fire prevention and alert control. It is also being promoted and maintained by ASHRAE, ANSI and others as their standard protocol. TECO Westinghouse Controls Group has seen a notable increase in demand for BACnet capability in the HVAC and Energy Management industries. OEMs and engineering firms that issue specifications have also specifically called for this protocol.
|Alternate Part Number||Discontinued, Use # E510-208-H3-U|
|Availability||Please Contact Us|
|Weight - lbs.||15.5000|
|Base Unit of Measure||Each|
- 7.5 HP
Rated Input Current
- 230VAC, 3 phase
Rated Output Current
- 200-240VAC, 3 phase
- 26 amps
- Height:10.24 in
- Width: 7.32 in
- Depth: 7.68 in
- 13.0 lbs
- NEMA 1