Our Hitachi SJ700D can be used for both heavy and normal duty applications thanks to its dual rated (constant/variable) high torque performance (200% @ 3Hz). The SJ700D series can drive both induction motors (IM) and permanent magnetic motors (PM).
Hitachi's SJ700D position control function offers servo-like performance allowing for automatic speed control according to a load situation for applications such as cranes or a conveyor. This drive is easy to setup and operate by standard keypad or optional PC-based configuration software
The SJ700D can perform up to 5 tasks independently.
Our drives are rated for amps, please check amp rating when sizing for variable torque.
- You get motor full load amps
Additional features include:
- Modbus/RTU standard
- EzSQ Internal PLC-like controller
- Internal DB transistor up to 22kW (30hp)
- V/Hz CT & VT, PLUS Sensorless Vector (SLV) control modes
- High starting torque of 200% or greater at 0.3 Hz
- EMC filter (C3) integrated up to 160 kW in 400V and 75 kW in 200V
This series is available in:
- 200-240 volt, 3 phase, 1/2 to 75 hp
- 380-480 volt, 3 phase, 1 to 200 hp
- Drives higher than 200hp will remain the SJ700 series
*This series has replaced the SJ700B and the lower hp (below 200) SJ700 series.
The SJ700 series had replaced the SJ300 and the X700 series before being replaced itself by the SJ700D.
Want to find out more about AC Drives? We've got you covered with an entire blog section dedicated to just that, just click here! Our tech support covers topics like "What are the Benefits of a VFD?" and "Variable Frequency Drives vs. Phase Converters."
|Alternate Part Number||Being Replaced by # P1-00310-HFUF|
|Weight - lbs.||13.2000|
|Base Unit of Measure||Each|
- CT: 15 HP
- VT: 20 HP
Rated Input Current
- 380V-15% to 480V+10%, 3 phase
- 50/60Hz ±5%
- CT: 30 amps
- VT: 32 amps
Rated Output Current
- 380/480V, 3 phase (corresponding to input voltage)
- CT: 25 amps
- VT: 29 amps
- Height: 10.27 in
- Width: 8.27 in
- Depth: 6.69 in
- 13.2 lbs