The FRENIC-Mini (C2) features a full range of functions, a compact body, simple operation and global compatibility!
Standard functions of the FRENIC-Mini include high starting torque, synchronous motor control, optimum energy savings, PID control and built-in Modbus RTU.
The optional NEMA/UL Type 1 kit allows you to use this drive in stand alone applications.
The Fuji FRENIC-Mini has a simplified torque vector control system with automatic torque boost function.
- Fan, Pump applications: automatic energy-saving function, PID control function, and cooling fan ON/OFF control function
- Target industries include transverse conveyors, conveyors for food processing, mixers, chemical equipment and wood processing machines
With improved voltage control capability and reduced motor instability at low speed (about half compared with that of conventional models at 1Hz), the Mini can be used to drive mixers, chemical equipment, wood processing machines and a range of other applications.
Fuji is the world's top manufacturer of general purpose inverters in the 5hp or below class!
Effective July 1, 2015: FRENIC-Mini now has the following features (Part Number changed from 'C1S' to 'C2S':)
- Compatible with Fuji Electric's loader software
- Firmware for permanent magnet motors
- RS485 serial port with standard MODBUS RTU communication
- Same size and footprint as the old FRENIC-Mini
|Input Voltage||120V, Single Phase Only|
|Output||3 Phase Output|
|Type of Drive||Volts per Hertz (V/Hz)|
|Options||No Special Options|
|Weight - lbs.||1.5000|
- 1/8 HP
Rated Input Current
- Single phase
Rated Output Current
- 200-240VAC, 3 phase
- 0.7 amps
- Height: 4.72 in
- Width: 3.15 in
- Depth: 3.94 in
- 1.3 lbs
- NEMA1-style Conduit Box Optional
***Previously Named: FRNF12C1S-6U
Need More Information?
- Fuji Frenic-Mini C2 Spec Sheet
- Fuji Frenic-Mini C2 Brochure
- Fuji Frenic-Mini C2 Catalog
- Fuji Frenic-Mini C2 User Manual
- Fuji Frenic Mini C2 Quick Start Guide
- Frenic-Mini 2017 Instruction Manual
- Frenic-Mini 2016 Instruction Manual
- Frenic-Mini C2 Single Phase Ratings
- Frenic-Mini 2 Wire Control Quick Start Guide
- Fuji Frenic Mini Three-Wire Start/Stop Wiring Functions & Codes
- Fuji Frenic-Mini Application Note for Pressure Transmitter
- GE to Fuji Cross Reference
- Grainger to Fuji Cross Reference
- Fuji Frenic Mini C1/C2 Cross Reference
- Fuji - The Cost of Downtime