The i500 series from Lenze is available in i510 and i550 models. This is the i510 model. Please note that the keypad interface module is sold separately (I5MADK0000000S).
The i510 series is ideal for simple speed/torque applications up to 3 horsepower (see i550 for higher hp).
The i500 already conforms to future standards in accordance with EN 50598-2 efficiency classes (IE). The space saving design and interface options give you an extremely fast set-up.
This modular systems gives you a wide variety of product configurations and is recommended for pumps and fans, conveyors, formers, winders, traveling drives, tools and hoist drives.
Three set-up methods are available using the keypad, the smart keypad-app or EASY starter.
|Input Voltage||200/240V, Single/3 Phase|
|Output||3 Phase Output|
|Housing/Enclosure||NEMA 1 or IP20 (See Spec)|
|Type of Drive||Volts per Hertz (V/Hz)|
|Options||Integrated CANopen/Modbus-RTU, Modular|
|Availability||Please Contact Us|
|Product Series||i510 Series|
|Weight - lbs.||2.9300|
- Streamlined design
- Scalable functionality
- Ideal for simple speed/torque applications up to 3hp (see i550 for higher hp)
- Keypad module sold separately (I5MADK0000000S)
- Easy to use
- Confirms to future standards
- Space saving design: 2.36" wide, 5.12" deep up to 3hp, fits in a 6" deep cabinet up to 15hp
- Zero-clearance mounting (bookshelfing the drive/mounting side by side) with no derating!
- Modular system allows for various product configurations
- Ideal for pumps and fans, conveyors, formers, winders, tool and hoist drives
- 3 set up methods; keypad, smart keypad-app, EASY starter
- i510 available with no fieldbus (0S) or with integrated CANopen/Modbus-RTU (1S)
- 200% overload current for short term transient loads, 150% for 60 seconds
- DC-injection braking
- V/f controls (linear, quadratic, VFCeco)
- Sensorless vector control
- Digital inputs/outputs (5/1), analog inputs/outputs (2/1)
- This drive does not do positioning
- i510 supports PNP/Active High logic only (i550 supports both PNP/Active High and NPN/Active Low logic)