Novus TagTemp is a compact temperature data logger that is housed in an IP65 enclosure.
TagTemp can be installed in harsh environments in different applications.
It can be easily programmed and set via a handy infrared IR-LINK 3 interface connected to a USB port under Windows software or with a Palm compatible PDA IrDA interface under PalmOS. LogChart II software allows for logger configuration, recorded data retrieval, plotting, historical analysis and exports data to spreadsheets.
Powered by an inexpensive lithium coin cell, it can operate continuously for more than one year. Its high resolution (14 bit ADC) and data memory capacity (16k loggings) makes it the ideal product for accurate monitoring of temperature for long periods or fast sampling.
- Part number 8813500000 TagTemp
- Manufactured by Novus Automation
- Enclosure: IP65, flame retardant, ABS+PC
- Dimensions: 47 x 30 x 12 mm
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ± 0.5 ºC
- Reading resolution: 14 bits or 16,384 levels
- Memory capacity: 16.000 loggings
- Reading intervals: from 1 second to 18 hours
- Loggings can be programmed to start:
- Immediately, outset by the device’s button, by date/hour or by a programmed setpoint or through a PDA
- Loggings can be programmed to stop:
- At full memory; at some specified date and hour, number of samples or never (circular memory)
- Internal button to command start/stop logging
- Configuration and data retrieval software for Windows XP, Vista, 7 and PalmOS
- Non contact IR communication up to 2 feet, 30º angle
- Operating temperature: -20 ºC to +70 ºC
- Internal replaceable lithium coin cell (2032 type)
- Estimated battery life: 200 days with one weekly download and 5 minutes measuring interval.
- Battery life depends heavily on data retrieval frequency
- Accepts up to 40 identification characters for user application
- LED indication of functioning mode and alarm
- Also available as a kit that includes 2 temperature data loggers and IrLink Interface